Website Conservis Corporation
Come grow with Conservis!
The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for growing Conservis revenue in an assigned territory of row crop farmers.
- Within your assigned territory, develop an intimate understanding of the agribusiness ecosystem and establish key relationships
- Create and execute territory plans to grow bookings and revenue
- Develop and execute prospect closing strategies and proposals to enable predictive performance to sales targets and forecasts
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure a thorough new customer onboarding and kick-off process
- Work with existing clients in your assigned territory to ensure they are becoming advocates for Conservis
- Provide market insight, represent the voice of the customer and collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the Conservis offering
- Ability to travel to customer sites up to 70% of the time
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 5+ years’ successful selling experience of agriculture or technical business services
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Ag literate
- Must be comfortable selling your expertise and intangibles to new prospects in a developing market
- Proficient in coordinating company resources within a consultative/solution-based selling approach
- Strong understanding of general business strategy and accounting practices
- Ability to work remotely, manage a schedule, budget and resources to facilitate meetings with customer and prospects
What’s In It For Me?
- We are an entrepreneurial environment where everyone’s ideas matter and are valued. We have fun, collaborate and learn from each other!
- We value empowerment, creativity, collaboration and autonomy
- Our work is cutting edge, impactful and purposeful
- Our team is extremely talented, passionate, supportive and diverse
- We love farming, the opportunity to help others and make a positive difference
- We support continued professional development, learning and job stretch
- We promote and support balance, family, wellness and giving back to our community
Strong Total Compensation Package
- Market competitive salary and attractive equity position in a large market, high growth opportunity
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits, along with other benefits
- 401(k) and Stock Options
- 15 days PTO plus sick leave
- On premise workout facility
- Company paid parking, accessible to all modes of transportation
To apply for this job please visit conserviscorp.com.