Website Conservis Corporation
Come grow with Conservis!
- Identify, develop and close new enterprise class ($50,000 to $500,000 ACV) market opportunities consisting of single deals or sales channels
- Play a leadership role in developing and refining sales strategies, value propositions and sales processes
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure a thorough new customer onboarding and kick-off process
- Provide market insight, represent the voice of the customer and collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the Conservis offering
- Ability to travel to customer sites up to 50% of the time
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 8+ years’ successful selling experience of agriculture or technical business services
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Ag literate
- Possess an intimate understanding of the agribusiness ecosystem and have an established network of key relationships
- Must be comfortable selling your expertise and intangibles to new prospects in a developing market
- Proficient in coordinating company resources within a consultative/solution-based selling approach
- Strong understanding of general business strategy and accounting practices
- Ability to work remotely, manage a schedule, budget and resources to facilitate meetings with customer and prospects
What’s in it for Me?
- We are an entrepreneurial environment where everyone’s ideas matter and are valued. We have fun, collaborate and learn from each other!
- We value empowerment, creativity, collaboration and autonomy
- Our work is cutting edge, impactful and purposeful
- Our team is extremely talented, passionate, supportive, and diverse
- We love farming, the opportunity to help others and make a positive difference!
- We support continued professional development, learning, and job stretch
- We promote and support balance, family, wellness and giving back to our community
Strong Total Compensation Package
- Market competitive salary and attractive equity position in a large market, high growth opportunity
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits, along with other benefits
- 401(k) and Stock Options
- 15 days PTO plus sick leave
- On premise workout facility
- Company paid parking, accessible to all modes of transportation
To apply for this job please visit conserviscorp.com.