Website Conservis Corporation
Come grow with Conservis!
The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for growing Conservis revenue in an assigned territory of row crop farmers.
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
- Within your assigned territory, develop an intimate understanding of the agribusiness ecosystem and establish key relationships
- Create and execute territory plans to grow bookings and revenue
- Develop and execute prospect closing strategies and proposals to enable predictive performance to sales targets and forecasts
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure a thorough new customer onboarding and kick-off process
- Work with existing clients in your assigned territory to ensure they are becoming advocates for Conservis
- Provide market insight, represent the voice of the customer and collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the Conservis offering
- Ability to travel to customer sites up to 70% of the time
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 5+ years’ successful selling experience of agriculture or technical business services
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Ag literate
- Must be comfortable selling your expertise and intangibles to new prospects in a developing market
- Proficient in coordinating company resources within a consultative/solution-based selling approach
- Strong understanding of general business strategy and accounting practices
- Ability to work remotely, manage a schedule, budget and resources to facilitate meetings with customer and prospects
What’s in it for Me?
- We are an entrepreneurial environment where everyone’s ideas matter and are valued. We have fun, collaborate and learn from each other!
- We value empowerment, creativity, collaboration and autonomy
- Our work is cutting edge, impactful and purposeful
- Our team is extremely talented, passionate, supportive and diverse
- We love farming, the opportunity to help others and make a positive difference
- We support continued professional development, learning and job stretch
- We promote and support balance, family, wellness and giving back to our community
Strong Total Compensation Package
- Market competitive salary and attractive equity position in a large market, high growth opportunity
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits, along with other benefits
- 401(k) and Stock Options
- 15 days PTO plus sick leave
- On premise workout facility
- Company paid parking, accessible to all modes of transportation
To apply for this job please visit conserviscorp.com.