CropTrak is looking for Enterprise Sales Leaders to join our team who pride themselves in exceeding quota and earning an exceptional income while contributing to industry transformation. The ideal candidate has a history of Enterprise SaaS sales; loves the thrill of the hunt; and is capable of thriving in a challenging, dynamic and disconnected environment.
The candidate will also have experience navigating through large organizations, doing deep discovery, and selling to multiple decision makers within the C-Suite, Risk Management, Procurement, Finance and IT departments. This is a remote office position so work from home where you live now (must live in the U.S.), no need to relocate or commute to an office. The Enterprise Sales Leader must develop a deep pipeline; advance complex deals; close and transition new contracts; and drive account growth.
What You Bring To The Table
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
- REQUIRED: Familiarity with the transforming industries we serve—AgTech, InsureTech, Agriculture, Consumer Packaged Goods, Commodity Processing, and Food Production
- REQUIRED: 2+ years selling technology products and/or services to Enterprise customers, navigating a complex sales process.
- Technically savvy and specifically skilled in using CRM to manage sales cycles.
- Strong presentation and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to negotiate and resolve business problems; identify and help resolve technological problems; identify and communicate customer requirements and market trends.
- Knowledge of enterprise ERP and BI solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or early startup experience strongly preferred.
What You Will Be Doing In The Position
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations, and high-level capabilities demos with a range of audiences including C-level and individual contributors.
- Develop a strategic plan to meet and exceed performance expectations (new business sales quota)
- Identify, uncover, and develop new account opportunities utilizing SPIN Selling (Neil Rackham) techniques to effectively guide sales process to close.
- Develop expansion opportunities from our existing customer base and land new target accounts.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Engineering, Implementation, Customer Success) to efficiently navigate sales cycles and for demonstrating solutions.
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in the company CRM.
- Work strategically with the VP of Sales to identify trending opportunities/challenges and provide recommended solutions.
- Travel to visit prospects and clients and support company business development initiatives.
In Return, We Offer
- Unique opportunity to join an innovative tech company selling best-in-class Enterprise SaaS Solutions in rapidly transforming industries.
- Base Salary of $100,000-$115,000 based on proven sales experience plus on-target earnings with no cap on commission.
- Company credit card and mileage reimbursement.
Standard computer and mobile hardware, software, and training provided (candidate must have high speed internet at their location).
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision (100% of monthly premium paid by the company).
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]