Ceres is looking for a talented and enthusiastic technician with a background in R&D, electronics, mechanical devices, or similar field to support the development and operation of our camera systems. This person will perform complex non-routine testing and repair of electronic equipment and systems developed and built in house for use in aerial imagery for agriculture.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Testing and troubleshooting electronic and electromechanical assemblies
- Assemble and test prototype and production systems
- Assist with the documentation process and procedures
- Ensure that proper procedures are followed in the installation and maintenance of electronic equipment
- Operate, maintain and demonstrate equipment to ensure proper use and working order
- Support field operations of deployed systems
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
- High level of technical aptitude with excellent problem solving skills in a hands on environment
- Strong troubleshooting ability to the component level of complex electromechanical assemblies
- Ability to read and follow schematics and drawings
- Ability to interpret test equipment readings
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel both internal and external
- Operation/use of complex electronic equipment or industrial tools
- Computer literacy
- Single engined aircraft pilot’s license with vfr certification
- 5+ years in relevant field
- Familiarity with industrial sensors, imaging, and/or automation
- Familiarity with the manufacturing process for complex electronic subassemblies and completed systems
- Working with Linux based computer systems
To apply for this job please visit www.ceresimaging.net.