We currently sell to growers both directly and through partnerships with a variety of players in the agricultural ecosystem (retailers, universities, industry associations, etc). We are seeking sales professionals who will not only help us grow our customer base but also help us define the most successful sales channels (both direct and indirect) and value proposition with which to reach our target customers. Agronomic background (working in agriculture or for an agriculture retailer or consultant) is highly preferred. The position will be based out of either the Central Valley or the Bay Area — if the latter, a car is required.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Taking customers through the entire sales process, from lead generation to close (setting up demos, customer needs analysis and product package selection)
- Cultivating strategic partnerships and/or personal network to drive lead gen activity
- Working closely with channel sales partners to provide them necessary sales training and support and support with goal-setting
- Partnering with Customer Success and channel sales partners to provide ongoing support and additional products to customers
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
- 1+ years experience in sales (a mix of B2B and B2C is preferred). Experience in agriculture sales or software sales are both highly desired
- Experience in account management of sales partners is highly desired
- History of meeting / exceeding sales targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Experience managing a large geographic territory and customer base
- Able to draw on specific examples of meeting quota or other quantifiable goals
- Agronomic background preferred, enthusiasm for agtech space a must (and desire to stay current on market trends and competitive activity)
- Self-starter who is able to work in a ‘roll up your sleeves’ environment
- Good grasp for explaining technical concepts simply, very strong communication skills
- Extremely organized and proficient at pipeline management and follow-up
- Highly proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM systems
To apply for this job please visit www.ceresimaging.net.