- Excellent technical knowledge on the installation, repair and configuration of computer systems, wireless sensor networks and IoT (embedded) devices.
- The candidate should demonstrate good engineering and diagnosing capabilities as well as problem solving understanding.
- On-site hardware installation, support, repair of Retail and Centaur equipment.
- Assist users in resolving software/hardware/system related issues by phone, remote or on-site.
- Provide workaround steps for customers to prevent or minimize impact of problem reported.
- Remotely investigate and address issues using remote access tools.
- Confirm support contract status and determine whether requested support is in scope of the contract.
- CRM reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT field or Electrical/Electronic Engineer.
- At least 6 months experience providing end user support in an IT/computer-related field ideally in Hardware System Support services.
- Prefer experience with Networking, Computing, Hardware support, Printers Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, Windows Operating Systems, basic Networking Equipment.
- Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- Very good level of analytical and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to be productive within a team placed in various locations.
- Comfortable in Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience in grains/coffee industry
- Good knowledge of Spanish language.
- IRATA rope access certification (Rock Climbing)
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.