- With us you can:
– Share the mission to create more sustainable food systems
– Gain exposure to the latest and most interesting news in food technology industry
– Support the startups from zero to one and perceive the personal experience of inspiring entrepreneurs
– Work closely with leaders in business, design and food.
- Here is our expectation for the position:
- Industrial Research:
– Draft industrial research reports on food related technology and consumer package goods
– Collect, categorize, organize and analyze market data
– Run macro market research and collect industry perspectives
– Share industrial insights with the team
- Investment Decisions:
– Analyze and evaluate pipeline candidates, and perform due diligence on market, technology, product and team.
– Draft evaluation report and share ideas with investment partner
- We also expect that you have：
Full passion in food technology industry
A Bachelor’s degree or above from a top-tier university; overseas educational background (preferred but not a must)
Prior (3-5 years) experience in investment research (buy side or sell side)/Venture Capital/Private Equity
Knowledge in bioscience (preferred but not a must)
Prior experience of entrepreneurship (preferred but not a must)
Proficiency in Excel and PPT
Good written/spoken Mandarin and English
We are Bits x Bites, China’s first food accelerator and VC, our mission is to shape the future of good food by investing in people and technology to create more sustainable food systems.
We believe a startup’s first 120 days, from zero to 1, is mission critical. That’s why our 120-day program is designed to fund and support founders through this intensive and highly ambiguous phase of product and business creation.
You will join our community and team in the most important food and commercial city in the Middle Kingdom, Shanghai. You will get hands-on help from a network of mentors – from big food executives to disruptive startup founders, from culinary chefs to kickass product designers. In this way, you will be able to scale fast for profit and impact. We have already invested in and accelerated eight startups, including four food related technology startups and four consumer package goods startups.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org