Website Benson Hill Biosystems
Benson Hill empowers innovators with a revolutionary crop design
Creve Coeur, MO
Benson Hill Biosystems empowers innovators to unlock the global genetic potential of plants benefiting people and our planet. We are building the future of agricultural genomics and looking for talented and passionate individuals who will help us drive our vision. Our core values will inspire you to be bold, innovate through collaboration, work hard and smart, and have fun while doing so!
We are actively seeking a Research Associate to join our Molecular Biology team!
You’ll make an impact by:
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
• By performing PCR and Surveyor Assays to quantify genome editing
• By troubleshooting PCR reactions and DNA extractions in 96 well format
• Through generating and presenting high quality data for genome editing in new dicot crops
You’re good at:
• Troubleshooting and problem solving
• Working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
• PCR, primer design, and sanger sequencing
• Maintaining detailed and organized records
• Multitasking and taking initiative on new projects
• BS or MS in molecular biology, plant biology or related discipline
• 3-5 years hands-on experience in a molecular biology setting
• Strong technical knowledge of plant molecular biology
• Previous experience with genome editing reagents like CRISPR-Cas9 and CRISPR-Cpf1
• Experience in an industrial agriculture biotechnology setting
• A flexible PTO program with a focus on work/life balance
• Competitive medical benefits and retirement savings plan
• FREE Dental Coverage
• Education reimbursement
• PAID parental leave
• And more….
To apply for this job please visit bensonhillbio.com.