Website Benson Hill Biosystems
Benson Hill empowers innovators with a revolutionary crop design
Creve Coeur, MO
Benson Hill Biosystems empowers innovators to unlock the global genetic potential of plants benefiting people and our planet. We are building the future of agricultural genomics and looking for talented and passionate individuals who will help us drive our vision. Our core values will inspire you to be bold, innovate through collaboration, work hard and smart, and have fun while doing so!
We are actively seeking a Research Associate to join our Molecular Biology team!
You’ll make an impact by:
• Performing bacterial growth and plating assays to improve genome editing
• Designing, constructing, and purifying plasmids containing genome editing reagents
• Conducting molecular and biochemical assays with purified proteins
You’re good at:
• Following multi-step protocols meticulously and precisely
• Working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
• Restriction enzyme based cloning methods
• Alternative cloning methods; such as Gibson Assembly and Hot Fusion
• Maintaining detailed and organized records
• Multitasking and contributing to several concurrent projects
• BS or MS in molecular biology, microbiology, biochemistry or related discipline
• 3 years hands-on experience in a molecular biology setting
• Significant experience culturing and plating bacteria
• Strong technical knowledge of cloning, primer design, and sanger sequencing
• A flexible PTO program with a focus on work/life balance
• Competitive medical benefits and retirement savings plan
• FREE Dental Coverage
• Education reimbursement
• PAID parental leave
• And more….
To apply for this job please visit bensonhillbio.com.