Website aWhere Inc.
aWhere, Inc. is seeking a Sales Representative to actively driving and managing the key customers within the defined territory. Must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Able to drive the sales process with key accounts and identify technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. You will be responsible for supporting the Sales Team with the following responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities and Functions:
· Establishing new, and maintain existing, long-term relationships with customers.
· Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned territory/accounts.
AgFunder Co-Investment Fund III is now open for investment. Closing June 15, Spots are limited.
· Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process. Prepare quotations, proposals and presentations based on the customer’s product and service requirements.
· Maintain records utilizing SalesForce.com, Microsoft Office and the web.
·Making presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
·Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts on the team.
·Effectively adhere to and lead efforts to provide accurate forecasting.
·Use and assist in developing marketing programs to effectively increase sales and market penetration in order to meet sales and profit goals.
· Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record of achieving quotas and customer acquisition and retention in the Agribusiness sector. Must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base and evolving solutions. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Agribusiness, Agricultural Sciences or Related Field highly desirable
· 3-5+ years customer sales experience in the agriculture segment and demonstrated initiative and consistent quota attainment are required. Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
· Professional, with extremely strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present concepts and ideas to groups of people. Highly effective at web-based product demonstrations
· Substantial analytical, technical aptitude and problem solving skills. Ability to organize and handle multiple assignments/accounts. Proactive in following through with deadlines and ability to prioritize, trouble shoot and problem solve
· Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel and lead management applications (SalesForce.com) is required
· Knowledge of SaaS and/or selling/distribution of digital content is a plus
· Excellent organization and time management skills. Must be able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
This is a full time position including base plus commission.
· Must have the ability to sit in front of a computer for extended periods of time.
· May require occasional lifting of a minimum 25 pounds from above, below and on an even plane.
· Work is performed in a normal, climate controlled and lighted office environment.
· Travel as needed
*The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
aWhere delivers agricultural intelligence into the hands of farmers, commercial growers, commodity traders and policy makers globally. aWhere operates a global-scale agronomic information platform with the capacity to process a billion points of data every day, creating unprecedented visibility and insight across the agricultural earth. aWhere’s is helping to transform how agricultural decisions are made across the agricultural value chain by providing a level of visibility and insight that has never existed before. At aWhere you will experience challenging and interesting work with exposure to current technologies. Our work has a very real and immediate impact on the lives and well-being of people around the globe by helping solve the enormous challenge of feeding growing populations in the face of more challenging and changing agro-climatic conditions.
Learn more at http://www.awhere.com/en-us
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]