Aromyx is developing bioassay-based consumables packaged in SBS format microtiter well plates for customers in food & beverage, pharma, consumer packaged goods, agriculture, wine, and chemical industries.
We seek a highly motivated, productive and creative Senior Scientist Researcher to join our team for the development and productization of bioassays.
The individual will apply state of the art science to solve Aromyx development challenges by developing executable experimental plans independently and in teams, run and/or supervise the running of experiments followed by reviewing and communicating achieved results. The individual will also provide general project management, supervise and grow junior scientific staff, use excellent communication skills and track progress. This is a mostly supervisory position to guide teams through challenging experimental procedures.
AgFunder Co-Investment Fund III is now open for investment. Closing June 15, Spots are limited.
Applicants should have a relevant PhD and postdoctoral research experience.
Specific Experience is required in:
a) In vivo fluorescence tagging and imaging in yeast, or
b) GPCR signaling and membrane protein purification
General Experience in:
– Protein expression, purification, and biochemical analysis
– Yeast expression systems for membrane protein production
– Assay development, protein conjugation, and multifactorial optimization to design and develop immunoassays that measure the level of a substance in a biological liquid
– Aseptic technique, yeast or mammalian cell culture
– Excellent written and oral English proficiency
– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
– Identify problems, communicate them to the team, and develop solutions
– Excellent multi-tasking ability required
– Great attention to detail and great organizational skills
– Excellent note taking and data organization
-Willing to work at the leading edge of a new technology
– Must be proactive with regard to lab safety and doing sustainable science
– Willing to work hard, have fun, and be self-motivated in a startup environment
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]