Website American Robotics, Inc.
A practical drone system for commercial farmers.
American Robotics is seeking a Senior Robotics Software Engineer to assist the development of our autonomous drone system. This team member will gain access to ground-breaking new technology, help integrate a multi-sensor approach for autonomous estimation and control, and test their work in the field.
- MS, or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, Controls, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Experience with perception, state-estimation, and control systems for mobile robots
- Experience with embedded software and programming
- Experience with image and signal processing, sensor fusion
- Fluent in C/C++, Python, ROS
- Experience working with quadcopters and/or other drones
- Experience developing production-quality code
- Experience working in small, fast-moving team
- Lead the charge on the commercial drone revolution
- Be an early member of a startup company – help shape our direction and culture
- Gain access to ground-breaking new tech
- Significant equity offering
To apply for this job please visit www.american-robotics.com.