Website American Robotics, Inc.
A practical drone system for commercial farmers.
American Robotics is seeking a Full Stack Developer to lead the development of our both front-end and back-end systems. This individual will be responsible for designing, implementing, integrating, and maintaining an enterprise-level database, as well as web and smartphone app interfaces. This individual will interact with both customers and fellow team members to create solutions that integrate seamlessly with out autonomous drone system.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- Experience with database design, data management, optimization
- Experience with enterprise data systems
- Experience integrating database systems with front-end software
- Fluent in SQL, PHP, iOS, Android, and web development languages
- Familiar with Hadoop/MapReduce, SAS, Tableau, and/or Google Analytics
- Experience with data analytics and analysis software
- Experience with image processing
- Experience with IoT systems
- Experience with project management
- Experience working with quadcopters and/or other drones
- Experience developing production quality code
- Experience with requirements elicitation, interface design, and customer interaction
- Lead the charge on the commercial drone revolution
- Be an early member of a startup company – help shape our direction and culture
- Gain access to ground-breaking new tech
- Significant equity offering
To apply for this job please visit www.american-robotics.com.