Agworld - Collaborative Farming Solutions
Agworld is Growing!
Marketing Manager – Sacramento
Reporting to the Global Head of Product and Marketing and working closely with the USA President, the Marketing Manager will lead marketing strategy and execution in the USA to support Agworld’s business objectives and further our vision.
The purpose of this role is to spread the story of Agworld’s purpose and value we create for the growers, retailers and agribusinesses whom we exist to serve.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Growth: Lead marketing initiatives to grow the funnel, improve lead consistency and quality.
● Sales Effectiveness: Work closely with our sales team on marketing initiatives to improve conversion rate, sales cycle time and overall sales effectiveness/efficiency.
● Partnership Marketing: Work closely with our integration, customer and industry partners to strengthen relationships and equip them with marketing resources to communicate the value of Agworld and create leverage from the partnership.
● Customer Marketing: Improve engagement, increase retention and help customers to become advocates of Agworld within their circle of influence. Work closely with product managers and customer success to start targeted and timely conversations with our customers.
● Brand & Company Profile: Manage Agworld’s brand across all of our customer touch-points and lead initiatives to grow our company profile in the US.
● KPI Reporting: Set KPI targets and report on performance to the leadership and broader team.
● Budget Management: Prepare the annual marketing budget for the USA and manage/monitor marketing spend throughout the year.
● 5 years plus marketing experience. Candidates with strong agri-business experience and proven commercial acumen will also be considered.
● Strategic thinker with good understanding B2B marketing channels and how to test and leverage each to deliver business objectives.
● Operating in complex selling environments
● High-level creative thinker and the confidence to use it.
● Provides clear direction to other creative and technical staff/contractors to manage end-to-end execution of marketing projects.
● Understands how to use data to drive decisions and monitor performance.
● Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● High-level of computer literacy.
● Agri-business experience.
● Marketing B2B SAAS products or other subscription businesses.
● Implementing inbound marketing programs.
● Writing blog posts, thought leadership, case studies and whitepapers.
● Managing public relations and or working with PR agencies.
Academic qualifications (Bachelor) in marketing, business or ag-science is essential.
For a confidential discussion, please direct all enquiries through to Celeste on the application email above.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org