As one of the leading global farm management software companies, we are building our partnership network to help as many farmers as possible with our powerful tool that re-shapes the way they tackle their farm management challenges. As a Partner Sales Manager, your job would be to position Agrivi as a desired partner company, whose software is to be distributed amongst farmers who are in direct business relationship with agricultural retailers, equipment manufacturers, input suppliers and other companies in the value chain. As a true partner sales guru, you are passionate about overcoming challenges and creating win-win situations for all the parties you work with. Your core responsibility would be to build long-lasting Agrivi distribution channels.
- Identifying key sales targets and penetrating accounts amongst agricultural retailers, input suppliers, equipment manufacturers and others
- Negotiation of price, discount, margin and contractual obligations in order to close a partnership agreement
- Ensuring regular contract execution of the accounts and handling overdue payments
- Identifying and developing strategic partnerships with key third-party influencers
- Educating our partners and enhancing their capabilities to effectively position and sell our solutions
- Reaching sales and profit margin targets
- Registering all sales activities on a daily basis in CRM
- Reporting monthly sales executions to the management
Qualifications & Requirements:
AgFunder Co-Investment Fund III is now open for investment. Closing June 15, Spots are limited.
- 3+ years of experience in setting up distribution channels and working with resellers – agricultural experience is a major plus
- Demonstrable ability to develop relationships and sell solutions to senior level contacts
- Proven account development skills. Must be able to generate, qualify and close business opportunities
- Experience in closing six-figure enterprise deals
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure of a monthly revenue plan
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Fluent English speaker is a must. Additional languages (Spanish, German, French Italian) are a plus
- Experience with modern sales tools, CRM and others
- Being a part of an international team of fantastic people who strive to change the way food is produced by innovating the agricultural value chain
- Excellent working conditions including competitive remuneration package (base + commission)
To apply for this job please visit agrivi.adopto.eu.