As one of the leading global farm management software companies, we work with all industry stakeholders interested in the food production industry. As an Enterprise Sales Manager, your job would be to position Agrivi as a desired software partner for the agricultural value chain stakeholders – food and beverage companies, retailers, banks, insurances, governments and other parties interested in improving their collaboration with farmers. As a true sales guru, you are passionate about overcoming challenges and creating win-win environments for all parties that you work with.
- Identifying key sales targets and penetrating accounts amongst food processing companies, wholesale crop traders, agricultural cooperatives, large-scale crop producers and other targeted segments
- Negotiation of pricing and contractual agreement to close sale
- Ensuring regular contract execution of the accounts and handling overdue payments
- Identifying and developing strategic partnerships with key third-party influencers
- Reaching sales and profit margin targets
- Registering all sales activities on a daily basis in CRM
- Reporting monthly sales executions to the management
Qualifications & Requirements:
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience with food and beverage companies, retailers, banks, insurances and/or governments
- Demonstrable ability to develop relationships and sell solutions to senior level contacts within the Enterprise customer base
- Proven account development skills. Must be able to generate, qualify and close business opportunities
- Experience in closing six-figure enterprise deals
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure of a monthly revenue plan
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Fluent English speaker is a must. Additional languages (Spanish, German, French, Italian) are a plus
- Experience with modern sales tools, CRM, and others
- Being a part of an international team of fantastic people who strive to change the way food is produced by innovating the agricultural value chain
- Excellent working conditions including competitive remuneration package (base + commission)
To apply for this job please visit agrivi.adopto.eu.