As one of the leading global farm management software companies, we work with all industry stakeholders interested in the food production industry. As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will position Agrivi as the number one agricultural value chain software solution on the Italian market. As a true sales guru, you are passionate about overcoming challenges and creating win/win environments for all parties that you work with. You understand that happy customers are your best advocates and you will take all measures to ensure remarkable customer satisfaction. Being a true modern samurai, commitments are the matter of honor to you, so there is nothing that can come in the way between you and meeting sales targets.
- Reach country sales and profit margin targets.
- Identify key sales targets and penetrate accounts among the food processing companies, wholesale crop traders, agricultural cooperatives, large scale crop producers and other target segments.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close sale.
- Ensure regular contract execution by the accounts and handle overdue payments.
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships with key third party influencers.
- Educate our partners and enable their capabilities to effectively position and sell our Solutions.
- Facilitate the creation and delivery of local promotional and marketing activities.
- Register all sales activities on a daily basis in CRM.
- Report monthly sales execution on to the management.
- Report on market trends in the dedicated area and provide insight into competitive activities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience with food companies as a part of the customer base.
- Demonstrable ability to develop relationships and solution sell into senior level contacts within Enterprise customers.
- Proven account development skills. Must be able to generate, qualify and close business opportunities.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under the pressure of a monthly revenue plan.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Native Italian speaker. Fluent English speaker.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]