As one of the leading global farm management software companies, we are building our product to help as many farmers as possible tackle their farm management challenges.
We believe that all of our products should work smoothly and provide the best user experience. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for establishing testing processes and quality standards, as well as keeping up a high level of usability of our products.
You will be responsible for conducting tests before the launch of new features, to ensure that the software runs smoothly and meets the customer needs while being cost-effective.
You will collaborate with your teammates from the product development team on the constant building of new innovative features and improvement of existing modules.
- Establishing testing processes and quality standards
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Designing, developing and executing manual and automated testing scenarios
- Identifying, recording, documenting and tracking bugs
- Performing regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Analyzing testing activities and reporting the results
- Suggesting and implementing improvements in testing processes and tools
- Submitting tickets using bug tracking tools and tracking their resolving progress
- Communicating and collaborating with internal teams to identify and verify system requirements
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, like open defect counts
- Monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards
- Staying up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Understanding of testing principles, strategy, goals and overall testing quality standards
- Knowledge of functional/regression/stress/performance testing principles
2 or more years of work experience in software development projects, especially in performing functional, regression and performance tests
- Capability to provide different types of testing documentation in a clear and concise manner
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to details
- Ability to provide detailed and constructive feedback to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Good command of written and spoken English
Good to have qualifications:
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools (Selenium or similar)
- Hands-on experience with development and bug tracking tools (Visual Studio Team Services or similar)
- Familiarity with Scrum agile framework
- University degree in technical or computer science, mathematics or related area
- Flexible working hours
- Notebook and smartphone for both official and personal use
- Competitive salary
- Team buildings and other organized activities as well as a kitchen stocked with the usual foodstuff
To apply for this job please visit agrivi.talentlyft.com.