We’re looking for an experienced sales executive to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for creating new revenue opportunities from our full funnel. We’re looking for someone who enjoys the hustle of a startup and is always willing to go the extra mile.
Agrilyst is a web-based software platform that helps indoor farms manage their crops and gain data-driven insights to make more profitable production decisions. Our HQ (and where you’ll be based) is in Brooklyn, but our sales focus is global. You’ll have the opportunity to sell to customers all across the world. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to learn more about our evolving food system and contribute to the growth of one of New York’s fastest growing startups.
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
- Demo software to potential customers
- Call prospects and nurture relationships with sales qualified leads
- Close contracts (ACV ~$6k) with indoor farmers across the globe
- Maintain relationships with farmers and focus on expansion revenue
- Work with product team to incorporate grower feedback into product development
- Represent Agrilyst at trade shows and events
- 3-5 years successful sales experience, preferably in the agtech space
- Experience managing and exceeding sales quotas
- Strong phone and demo skills
- Desire for fanatical customer service and need to do right by your customers
- Hubspot (or similar) experience
You’ll Learn About:
- Working inside a startup: Agrilyst is a venture-backed startup doing work in an exciting sector of the tech world.
- The world of AgTech: You’ll learn about horticulture, hydroponics, and data-driven growing practices, all of which are key for ensuring food security and supporting sustainable agriculture. AgTech is an exciting and increasingly large sector of the tech industry.
- Competitive salary + OTE + equity
- Flexible time off and generous holiday schedule
- 401k plan
To apply for this job please visit agrilyst.applytojob.com.