AgriDigital develops solutions to real-world problems in the agri-sector that bring transparency, efficiency, and trust to farmers and the post-farmgate ecosystem. In addition to our agri-blockchain and commodity management solutions, we are actively exploring opportunities such as flexible supply chain finance, simple on-farm contract management for farmers, and solutions for the cotton industry.
Our Vision: We make global agricultural supply chains simple, easy and secure – from farmer to consumer.
We are looking for a proven and self-motivated product marketer with digital and brand experience to own and drive our marketing and external communications strategy to the next level. You will be responsible for the strategy, development and execution of end-to-end marketing programs, focused on customer engagement and driving sales growth and user adoption. This role requires a high degree of creativity, attention to detail and collaboration.
You will have a proven track record of driving business growth through targeted marketing campaigns. Messaging and brand exposure across all channels including digital will be a hallmark of success. You think strategically and can translate business goals into marketing execution.
- Creating and implementing the Company’s marketing strategy and vision so as to directly contribute to meeting sales, product and community targets
- Leading the communication and creative expertise across the Company
- Deploying targeted marketing campaigns in a fast-paced, agile environment, delivering results in cross-functional teams
- Increasing Company brand exposure across all channels
- Creating clear messages for each stakeholder group that can be used internally and externally
- Establish AgriDigital marketing strategy and tactical project marketing plans, overseeing implementation and manage budget
- Develop and maintain digital marketing including implementing enhancements to the website and social media, SEO, and analysing AgriDigital’s digital footprint
- Management of the Company and AgriDigital websites and social media accounts
- Design and execute effective A/B and multivariate testing within and across digital marketing platforms
- Review, update and maintain the marketing toolkit, retain a deep understanding of AgriDigital’s customer focus and promise, scale, and expertise, and ensure this is reflected in internal and external communications
- Effectively use segmentation and targeting to optimise message for the right channel, target audience, and business goal
- Work with the sales team to ensure all sales campaigns are optimised and achieve targets
- Track campaigns and effectiveness, providing meaningful analysis and insights
- Build, manage, and execute a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports etc)
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales and customer support to understand iteratively improve our marketing and sales activities
- Investigate and trial the latest digital marketing and customer experience technologies
- Manage graphic design (part-time resource) and brand asset portfolio
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or related disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High-level analytical skills
- Proven track record creating, implementing and reporting on effective multi and omni-channel campaigns
- Deep understanding of marketing automation strategy, tools, and analytics
- Familiarity with digital marketing platforms such as Adwords and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with website/CMS software
- Knowledge of blockchain/DLT technologies is highly desirable
- Previous startup company experience in the same or similar role is preferred
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize
- Team player, willing to work collaboratively in a high-energy, fast-moving, start-up environment
- Enthusiastic for and experience in the agriculture, food or supply chain industries is a plus
AgriDigital Company Values
Empower to Deliver
Love What You Do
To apply for this job please visit www.agridigital.io.