AgriDigital develops solutions to real-world problems in the agri-sector, bringing trust, transparency, and efficiency to farmers and the post-farmgate ecosystem. AgriDigital pioneers the use of blockchain in agriculture, and is a global leader in delivering innovate commodity management solutions for global commodity supply chains. With products in market in the Australian grains industry, AgriDigital is expanding into North America and providing solutions for supply chain finance, livestock, and cotton.
The Strategic Projects & Engagement team is responsible for developing and executing AgriDigital’s business development and engagement strategy, including communications, marketing, strategic partnerships, industry positioning, messaging and content creation. This team lays the foundation for our future growth strategies, maximises our products’ potential in market and overall contributes to the acceleration of AgriDigital’s growth.
We are looking for a proven and self-motivated marketing coordinator to own and drive the positioning, messaging, enablement and launch of AgriDigital’s commodity management, supply chain finance, and blockchain products.
As a critical member of a small team, you will be responsible for forming and executing the marketing strategy to support our corporate sales goals; including campaign execution, website management, content production, SEO and success tracking. This role requires a high degree of creativity, attention to detail and collaboration.
- Manage the AgriDigital website including content production, scheduling, testing, tagging and tracking
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for AgriDigital, as well as organic search engine performance and goal setting based on site impressions, click through rates, traffic, and conversions
- Work with the Strategic Projects & Engagement Manager and Head of Sales to ensure all SEO and SEM activity, and campaigns are optimised and achieve targets
- Build and execute a rich and innovative communications and marketing strategy incorporating SEO, user experience, and content optimisation, that attracts a growing audience of marketing qualified sales leads
- Build, manage and segment email lists and campaigns including designing and testing templates, calls-to-action, and content
Use social media profiles and channels to drive consistent and relevant traffic
- Establish closed-loop analytics with Sales and Customer Success teams to understand and iteratively improve our marketing and sales activities
- Investigate and trial the latest digital marketing and customer experience technologies
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant marketing experience in positioning and communicating the value proposition of SaaS platform
- Familiarity with at least one digital marketing platform such as Adwords, Double Click, or Google Analytics
- Proficiency in at least one analytics & visualisation tool such as Tableau, GoodData, OBIEE, Mode, Wizard, etc.
- Proven ability to work with and communicate effectively across cross-functional teams
- Experience collaborating with senior management and translating insights into decisions and actions
- Comfort operating in ambiguous, fast-changing environments
- Experience with agriculture and/or blockchain technology a plus
- Genuine interest in technology and agriculture
- We solve real problems
- We back our people
- We enable others
- We’re not scared to try things
- We’re a slick operation
- We have fun
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org