AgriDigital develops solutions to real world problems in the agri-sector that bring transparency, efficiency, and trust to farmers and the post-farmgate ecosystem. In addition to our agri-blockchain and SaaS commodity management solutions, we are exploring opportunities such as flexible supply chain finance, simple on-farm contract management for farmers, and solutions for the livestock and cotton industries.
The Developer Tester performs a vital quality assurance testing of the platform as part of an agile team. The role prepares and execute test cases against the features in the sprint. This is a mix of automated tests against APIs as well as manual user interface testing. The role also maintains test data and regression test suites used to test releases.
AgFunder Co-Investment Fund III is now open for investment. Closing June 15, Spots are limited.
- Design and document test cases to be executed against the user and application interfaces
- Identify test cases to be executed for releases using a risk based approach
- Execute and record results of test cases
- Raise tickets for the developers to fix identified defects
- Maintain test data creation script that is seeded into the
- Development, Test, Staging and Demo environments
- Maintain automated regression test of APIs
- Test status reporting
- Evaluate testing tools
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in relevant discipline
- 2+ years working experience as a software developer
- Basic knowledge of; SQL, REST APIs
- Knowledge of the following is an advantage but not essential;
- JIRA, Postman, Spec Flow
- Good understanding of automated testing practices
- Experience with integration, feature and regression testing
- Team player, willing to work collaboratively in a high-energy, fast-moving, start up environment
- Enthusiasm for and experience in the agriculture industry a plus
AgriDigital Company Values
- We solve real problems
- We back our people
- We enable others
- We’re not scared to try things
- We’re a slick operation
- We have fun
To apply for this job please visit www.agridigital.io.