AgriDigital develops solutions to real world problems in the agri-sector that bring transparency, efficiency, and trust to farmers and the post-farmgate ecosystem. In addition to our agri-blockchain and SaaS commodity management solutions, we are exploring opportunities such as flexible supply chain finance, simple on-farm contract management for farmers, and solutions for the livestock and cotton industries.
The Developer Tester performs a vital quality assurance testing of the platform as part of an agile team. The role prepares and execute test cases against the features in the sprint. This is a mix of automated tests against APIs as well as manual user interface testing. The role also maintains test data and regression test suites used to test releases.
Join Us! Sign up for our next fund here.
- Design and document test cases to be executed against the user and application interfaces
- Identify test cases to be executed for releases using a risk based approach
- Execute and record results of test cases
- Raise tickets for the developers to fix identified defects
- Maintain test data creation script that is seeded into the
- Development, Test, Staging and Demo environments
- Maintain automated regression test of APIs
- Test status reporting
- Evaluate testing tools
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in relevant discipline
- 2+ years working experience as a software developer
- Basic knowledge of; SQL, REST APIs
- Knowledge of the following is an advantage but not essential;
- JIRA, Postman, Spec Flow
- Good understanding of automated testing practices
- Experience with integration, feature and regression testing
- Team player, willing to work collaboratively in a high-energy, fast-moving, start up environment
- Enthusiasm for and experience in the agriculture industry a plus
AgriDigital Company Values
- We solve real problems
- We back our people
- We enable others
- We’re not scared to try things
- We’re a slick operation
- We have fun
To apply for this job please visit www.agridigital.io.