Based in Australia and the USA – AgQuote is one of the hottest tech startups to launch in the Agriculture space in recent years. Backed by a private investor and founder, we’re seeking a Project Manager to be his right-hand man or girl.
With a number of business critical projects about to commence, we’re seeking a skilled PM who can facilitate the work of multiple teams, keeping everyone on track and the communication flowing.
Key projects include:
– Evolution of our existing technology environment to a new tech stack, including the enhancement of the current website and app
– Sourcing of suppliers and management of the tender processes
– Recruitment of key marketing roles
– Facilitating weekly meetings with key teams and staff, sending out agendas, documenting meetings, sending out action lists, following up individuals to complete actions proactively
– Entering expenses and simple budget reporting
– Managing travel and logistics for key staff
– Organising and managing appointments for Executives
You will be fluent in English (spoken and written), be flexible to work across multiple time zones (Australia, Asia, Europe and USA), and be well versed in our key tools (Slack, G-Suite and daPulse).
We are democratizing access to venture capital. Learn how you can invest with us.
Most importantly, you’ll understand the importance of your role and the relationship it has with our founder by making yourself available as needed and performing your role with discretion and respect.
This is AgQuote – https://youtu.be/nTIV7VBKxs8
To apply for this job please visit www.upwork.com.