World Agri-Tech South America Summit
June 29 @ 8:00 am - June 30 @ 5:00 pm$495
Join us live on June 29-30, 2021 for the 2nd annual World Agri-Tech South America Summit, where you will meet 600+ global leaders from across the agri-food innovation ecosystem for 1:1 networking, interactive group discussions, start-up pitches and critical market intelligence.
Our expert speaking faculty will present live, before hosting virtual roundtables on new technologies and strategies to achieve a more secure, resilient, and sustainable agri-food supply chain:
- Connectivity: Overcoming the Last Hurdle for Digital Enablement
- Farm Management: New Digital Platforms Driving Profitability in High Value Crops
- Biological Crop Protection: Transitioning Towards Resource-Smart Agriculture
- Data Interoperability and FinTech: Transforming an Undercapitalized Market
- Sustainable Finance: Capitalizing on a Thriving ESG Investment Landscape
- Supply Chain Transparency: Identifying Capital Risks and Opportunities
- Plant-Based Proteins: Establishing Global Competitiveness
- Ecosystem Growth: Accelerating Investment in South America’s Agtech Sector
- Corporate Innovation: New Approaches to Partnership and Collaboration
- Productivity: Accelerating the Adoption of Smarter Field Systems
Over two days of online content and networking, you will have the chance to hear from the leading farm operators, agribusinesses, equipment manufacturers, start-ups and investors in South America and beyond – exploring how the regional agri-food industry has thrived, despite of a year of global disruption.
With a regional focus while attracting an international delegation, this is a platform where valuable business connections will be made to accelerate the transition of technology from the laboratory to the field.
Summit website: https://worldagritechsouthamerica.com/
ONE SUMMIT PASS: World Agri-Tech South America (June 29-30, 2021)
Early Bird offer (until May 28): US$ 395
Standard ticket (after May 28): US $495
TWO SUMMIT PASS: World Agri-Tech South America (June 29-30) + Animal AgTech South America (June 30-July 1, 2021)
Early Bird offer (until May 28): USD $495
Standard ticket (after May 28): USD $695
Special discounts are available for Start-Ups, contact Jamie Alexander for details or call 0044 1273 789989. Conditions apply.