- This event has passed.
World Agri-Tech Investment Summit, San Francisco
March 16, 2016 - March 17, 2016
March 2016 will see the second World Agri-Tech Investment Summit in the US following three highly successful events in London. The summit brings together a unique combination of agenda-setting thought-leaders, drivers of innovation from within the major agribusinesses, technology developers from international hotspots including the US, Israel, Europe and Australia, and the VC investor community.
The summit will be taking place 16- 17 March, 2016 and will be focusing on fostering interactive debate, generating networking opportunities and showcasing the latest technologies amongst the brightest minds in agri-tech today.
You can view the agenda online here.
The speaking faculty includes:
• David Fischhoff, Chief Scientist, CLIMATE CORPORATION, USA
Join Us! Sign up for our next fund here.
• James Blome, President & CEO, BAYER CROPSCIENCE, USA
• Robert Fraley, CTO, MONSANTO, USA
• Michael Dean, AgFunder, USA
• Matt Waits, CEO, SST SOFTWARE, USA
• Federico Trucco, CEO, BIOCERES, ARGENTINA
• Robert Berendes, Co-Owner and Partner, A-CONNECT, SWITZERLAND
• Steve Webb, New Technology Leader, DOW AGROSCIENCES, USA
• Tom Laurita, CEO, NEW LEAF SYMBIOTICS, USA
• Pat Christie, CEO, CONSERVIS, USA
• Damien Lepoutre, President, GEOSYS, USA
• Jeff Keiser, Vice President, ITERIS, USA
We are delighted to offer our members $300 saving off registration. Please quote AF16 when booking. To attend please visit: http://www.worldagritechusa.com/
For more information please contact [email protected] or call +44 (0)1273 789989