- This event has passed.
World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit 2017
October 17 @ 9:00 am - October 18 @ 3:00 pm
The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit returns to London on October 17-18 2017 for two days of networking and debate. This year’s themes reflect the rapid growth and evolution of the agri-tech market, with topics including:
- Game-Changing Business Models to Fast-Track Innovation & Growth
- Delivering Innovation through Smarter Supply Chains
- Monetising Soil Health and the Microbiome
- Unlocking the Potential of Fintech in Agriculture
- Towards Automation: AI, Robotics and IoT
- Linking Genome Editing to Nutritional Targets
- Harnessing Genetic Diversity and Digital Tools for Enhanced Plant Breeding
- A New Route to Value Creation using Open IP and Open Data
At the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit, VC investors and technology start-ups from around the world come together to uncover the most exciting innovations in agricultural technology – and to forge the right partnerships to take those solutions to market. Attracting delegations from the US, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, this is a summit where connections are made: accelerating the transition of technology from the lab to the field.