- This event has passed.
United FreshTEC Expo & Conference
June 13, 2017 - June 15, 2017
Innovation starts at United FreshTEC. Whether you’re looking for cost-saving solutions for your business, exploring new product concepts and packaging, searching for food safety enhancements, or want a window into the future of new technology, the United FreshTEC Expo and Conference is for you!
Building on a deep footprint in the fresh-cut processing sector, the United FreshTEC Expo is designed to highlight the most cutting-edge technologies for the fresh produce industry. Find breakthrough innovations in mechanical harvesting and robotics, warehouse automation and packaging solutions, data analytics and more featured in the FreshTEC Expo.
- Explore the new Food Safety Pavilion featuring the latest technologies to help your company comply with the myriad of regulations under the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
- Experience solutions for tomorrow in our FutureTEC Zone, a concentrated display area for start-up companies bringing new technologies to the fresh foods industry.
- Gain insight from FreshTEC Learning Center educational presentations on the show floor, giving attendees an opportunity to hear from the experts.
The FreshTEC Conference program is designed specifically for operations executives and managers looking to understand how to solve today’s challenges, but also to look beyond at the visionary innovations on the way as we prepare for the future. Attendees will dig deep with expert discussions focused on Pre- and Post-Harvest Automation, Food Safety in Packing and Processing Operations, and an intense look at Controlled Growing Environments.
- Visit our FreshTEC University Showcase, featuring faculty and students from major universities showcasing new technologies and solutions for our industry.
- Engage at FreshTEC X-Change, a meeting place for attendees and exhibitors who share common interests to connect and share perspectives on key issues. Topics will include food safety, sanitation, product development, packaging, supply chain management and more.