Rethinking Materials Virtual Summit
May 19 @ 10:00 am - May 20 @ 5:00 pm$295
Scaling Bio Based and Circular Solutions
The Rethinking Materials summit presents new opportunities for partnerships and investment in the changing landscape of plastics, bio-based alternatives, and circular solutions.
With an emphasis on packaging and performance materials, this year’s event provides pivotal insights into the challenges facing C Suite and Director-level stakeholders in tackling plastic waste both upstream and downstream; the viability of new technologies and ‘next generation’ materials; routes to scaling up; and cross-sector applications in packaging, food-service, personal care, fashion and more.
Join us live online on May 19-20, 2021, for two days of intelligent debate and targeted networking with business leaders from across the value chain: major consumer goods brands and retailers, producers, converters, manufacturers, technology providers, regulators, start-ups and investors who are developing, financing and adopting innovative solutions.
- Moving the Needle: Integrating bio-based materials into existing supply chains
- Scaling Up: Identifying early adopters and new routes to market
- Enhancing Performance: Designing sustainable materials to outperform the competition
- Packaging and Preservation: Meeting the food grade challenge at scale
- Side Streams: Circular solutions breathing new life into waste
- Biotechnology: Platform-based business models accelerating discoveries
- Financing Growth: Investment and partnership strategies driving innovation
- Extended Producer Responsibility: Designing out waste upstream
- Biodesigned Materials: Growing materials from bacteria, yeast, algae and fungi cultures
- Circular Solutions: Chemical recycling, carbon capture, and engineering enzymes to aid end-of-life recycling
The plastic waste challenge cannot be solved in isolation. By exploring advances in materials science,
showcasing innovative applications of new and existing technologies, and facilitating connections
and collaborations, the summit offers an invaluable platform on which to accelerate projects and
partnerships across the plastics and bio-based ecosystem.
- Event Dates: May 19-20, 2020
- Time: 10am US Eastern Time, 7am Pacific, 1pm GMT, 2pm CET.
- Price: $295
- Website: https://rethinkingmaterials.com/register/
- Social media: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/rethinking-materials/ and