- This event has passed.
3rd World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit
March 28, 2017 - March 29, 2017
The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit, held in the heart of the world’s largest VC and tech community, will gather the brightest and most innovative minds to apply new thinking and technologies to the world of agtech.
The theme of this year’s summit is “Breakthrough Applications and Business Models for Sustainable Farming” and will attract 500+ international agribusinesses, farmers, technology start-ups and investors. Alongside a packed program of interactive panels, roundtables and technology pitching sessions, hundreds of 1-1 meetings take place between delegates and potential partners/clients.
Topics and themes to be addressed at this year’s summit include:
- The new US Administration and its impact on the agtech sector
- Industry consolidation and the changing face of innovation
- AI, machine learning and data analytics: Towards smart sustainable agricultural supply chains
- Gene editing: Finding the next breakthrough applications
- What’s next for soil health and the plant microbiome?
- Accelerating on-farm commercialization: New models for sharing risk/reward
- Venture funding and the current commodity cycle: Where is new capital going to come from?