- This event has passed.
2016 Australia China Food & Agribusiness Summit
November 2, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Australia China Business Council is pleased to present the Australia China Food & Agribusiness Summit, in conjunction with event partners KPMG, KWM and Alibaba Australia.
With the recent signing of the China Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA), the growth of an increasingly wealthy Chinese middle class, the Australia China agribusiness relationship is entering a new and mature phase.
Building on the success of the 2014 Summit, the 2016 Australia China Food & Agribusiness Summit will seek to explore the latest developments in Australia China Agribusiness. This event will look at Agribusiness from three main themes including:
- Through case studies and panel discussion, this session will explore Australia’s capabilities in AgTech and Innovation.
Invest alongside AgFunder in Co-Investment Fund II. Now open for investment. Learn More.
- The trade and e-commerce session will explore how Australian producers are best able to target the Chinese consumer through both traditional and e-commerce platforms.
- This Session will explore Chinese FDI from a number of perspectives include:
- Latest Trends within Agribusiness Investment;
- Importance of building local stakeholder engagement;
- Case studies from successful Agribusiness deals.